轮到你了!

You're IT!

轮到你了!

推荐年龄段:3-6岁

【故事原文】

2.jpg

"Let's play hide and seek." said Pam. 

“我们来玩捉迷藏吧。”帕姆说。

"That's a good game." said Sam.

“那个游戏很好玩。”山姆说。

3.jpg

"You're IT!" yelled Pam. Sam counted to ten. 

“你先来吧!”帕姆喊道。山姆从1数到10。

He yealled: "I'm coming to find you."

他大喊到:“我来找你咯。”

4.jpg

"I can't see you legs." said Sam. 

“我看不到你的腿。”山姆说。

"I can't see you legs, and I don't see your arms."

“我看不到你的腿,也没看到你的胳膊。”

5.jpg

"I'll find you, Pam. I won't give up." 

“我会找到你的,帕姆。我不会放弃的。”

Sam didn't give up.

山姆没有放弃。

6.jpg

"I'm looking under the bushes." said Sam. "She's not there."

“我看了看灌木丛下面。”山姆说,“她不在那儿。”

7.jpg

 "I'm looking behind the trees." said Sam. "She's not there."

“我看了看树后面。”山姆说,“她也不在那儿。”

8.jpg

"I've looked high and low." said Sam. 

“我到处找啊找啊。”山姆说。

"I've looked, and I can't find Pam."

“我找啊找,就是找不到帕姆。”

9.jpg

AHCHOO! Pam couldn't hold back her big sneeze.

阿嚏!帕姆没忍住,打了个大大的喷嚏。

10.jpg

"I've got you now. You're IT!" screams Sam.

“我找到你啦。现在轮到你了!”山姆大叫道。

11.jpg

"That's not fair." said Pam. 

“这不公平。”帕姆说。

"That's not fair. I couldn't hold back my sneeze."

“这不公平。我刚才是没忍住打了个喷嚏,才被你发现的。”

【词语解析】

1. bush [bʊʃ] n. 灌木

2. scream [skriːm] v. 尖叫,大叫

3. sneeze [sniːz] n. 喷嚏